Techart EOS-NEX III auto focus lens adapter for Canon EF lens to Sony E mount adapter - A7 II A7R A7S A5100 A6000
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The adapter is new, top of the line quality.
Suitable for all Sony E mount (former NEX) cameras and certain types of Contax G lenses, supports auto focus function with E mount cameras.
With Fn-Nor switch.
True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm - You can change the aperture on camera body (S/M mode) or let the camera choose aperture automatically (P/A mode).
Support USM and I.S..
Can change the aperture when taking movie in Fn function.
Show aperture, shutter speed and focus distance in EXIF.
Net weight: 146g
Interchangeable "Fn" function key, can perform electronic functions as Canon lenses (focusing accuracy in "Fn" is not as good as normal focusing in A7II).
Supports AF-C and AF-A in several Sony cameras, including A7II, A7RII, A5100, A6000. Supports video focusing in A7II and A7RII.
Easy to use, do not need extra accessories, like external battery and etc.
Detachable tripod mount, ready to be mounted on camera tripod.
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Set Canon EF lens.
To remove the adapter you should turn the adapter clockwise.
Canon EF lens
- most Canon EF/EF-S lenses
- some Sigma lenses for Canon EF
- some Tamron AF lenses for Canon EF
- some Tokina lenses for Canon EF (auto focusing not supported)
- some other lenses for Canon EF
Sony A7, A7R, A7S, A7 II, A7R II, A5100, A6000 and so on.
"a" means you can change the aperture but cannot display the correct largest aperture
"f" means you can change the aperture but lens AF not work Properly
"i" means "iffy". Some said it work properly but some report cannot, the answer is unclear in this moment.
"s" means need switch off the camera while change MF to AF
1) We suggest switch off the camera before you change the lens or take off the adapter.
2) Please take off or pop up the external flash HVL-F7S before you take off the adapter. The flash may scratched by the adapter.
3) Vignetting may occur at the corners when using Canon EF-s Lens. Canon EF-s lenses are designed for x1.6 sensor but Sony has 1.5x crop sensor
4) The battery life may decrease when using USM / I.S. lens.
5) Not support full frame NEX Camcorder
6) Only show Sony DT 50mm f/1.8 in EXIF lens model.
7) Lenses not in listed above are not tested and they may work or not work.
Please refer http://www.techart-logic.com for firmware update.