For using LEICA R cameras with M39 lenses e.g. leica, jupiter, etc.
You should remember that extension ring doesn’t work, diaphragm control is set manually. This adapter can work with lenses having both only automatic diaphragm (A) and selector A/M (automatic/manual diaphragm).
IT CAN'T FOCUS INFINITY
It made by aluminium
- Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
- Turn the adapter clockwise till the fixative click.
- Set M39 lens.
To remove the adapter you should turn the adapter anticlockwise.
Working with M39 lenses acknowledgement of the focusing is not made. The aperture is not set. Expo-modes:
- P (program) – identical to Av mode;
- Tv (flash priority) – doesn’t work;
- Av (diaphragm priority) – works as usual;
- M (manual) – aperture and flash are changed. Inaccuracy of exposure defining is indicated by expo-correction.