Meike Speedlite Flash Light MK-910 (Nikon)
- Supports 1/8000s high-speed synchronization.
- High-performance CLS-compatible speedlight with guide number of 42(ISO 100/M)(111.5/157.5 ft.)
- i-TTL mode, monitor pre-flashes are fired at all times.
- High speed continuous shooting: Realize the high-speed continous shooting function.
- Multi-flash Lighting Application: Master/S1/S2.
- Wireless flash feature, with the TTL(i-TTL)mode accomplished with CLS-compatible digital SLRs.
- Flash shooting distance range: 0.6m to 16m (varies depending on camera’s image area setting, ISO sensitivity zoom position, and lens aperture in use)
- Available flash mode: TTL, Manual flash, Repeating flash, S1,S2
- Other available functions: Test firing, monitor pre-flashes, AF-assist illuminator, and Modeling illuminator
- MK900 Creative lighting system:
A variety of flash operations are available with compatible cameras: i-TTL mode, advanced wireless light, FV Lock flash, flash color information communication, Auto FP - - High-speed sync, and wide-area AF-Assist illuminator
- Multiple flash operation: Advanced wireless lighting
- Flash exposure control set on the camera,Camera’s sync modes: slow-sync, front-curtain sync, rear-curtain sync
- Bounce capability
- Flash head tiles down to -7° or up to 90° with click-down-stops at -7°, 0°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Flash head rotates horizontally 180° to the left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, 180°
- Power source: Use four AA-type batteries (Alkaline, Lithium, OxyrideTX or Ni-MH are usable) (not included)
- Mounting foot lock level: Provides secure attachment of MK900 to camera’s accessory shoe using locking plate and mount pin to prevent accidental detachment
- Flash output level compensation:
-3.0 +3.0 EV in increments of 1/3 steps in the i-TTL; auto flash
- Custom setting: 5 items
- Other function: Thermal Cut-out
- Meike MK-910 for Nikon x 1
- Flash stand x 1
- Protection bag x1
- User manual x1