Zhong Yi 50mm F0.95 III lens for Sony E-mount
Zhongyi Optics (ZY Optics) have released the new Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 version III for full frame Sony E, Nikon Z and Canon RF cameras.
Offering a natural 50mm perspective along with an ultra-fast f/0.95 maximum aperture, the Mitakon 50mm f/0.95 is a compact prime characterized by its bright f/0.95 aperture to suit working in low-light conditions. It also affords a great degree of control over depth-of-field for isolating subjects from the background and producing selective focus effects.
The new version III features a new optics design which offers a slightly more compact size and a better flare resistance. A carefully-designed 10 elements in 7 groups optics system with 1pc of HRI (High Refractive Index) & 5pcs of UD (Ultra-low dispersion) elements successfully minimizes the chromatic aberrations and delivers exceptional image quality.
An eleven-blade diaphragm helps to produce a softly diffused out-of-focus rendering (bokeh). The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.
- Focal length: 50mm
- Aperture: F/0.95 - F/16
- Camera Mount Type: Sony FE, Canon RF, Nikon Z
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor/ APSC
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.1
- Angle of View: 45°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.64′ (50 cm) - Lens Construction : 10 Elements 7 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 11
- Autofocus: No
- Filter Size: Ø67mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.89 x 3.29″(Ф73.3 x 83.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.58 lb (720 g)
- Zhong Yi 50mm F0.95 III lens for Sony E-mount x1