Focal Reducer Speed Booter M42 to M43
- For using Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) mount digital cameras with M42 mount lenses. (Optional M39-M42 adapter ring for M39 lens)
- Reduces focal length to 0.72, adjust the image size to near 1:1, so that the focal length of the image is close to actual focal length of the lens, e.g. 50mm x 1.5 x 0.72 = 54mm.
- Allows focus infinity.
- Switching camera to "Shooting without lens" mode is essential.
- Helps to increase the maximum aperture to 1 stop, also can use it faster by 1 stop.
- Blue spot will occur if lens is shot to sunlight or lamp directly.
- With front and rear caps
To remove the adapter you should depress fixative pin and slide the pin towards the camera body and turn the ring clockwise.