Focal Reducer Speed Booter Canon FD to M43
- For using Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) mount digital cameras with Canon FD mount lenses.Works fine on new FD mount (black lock), not good at old FD mount (silver lock)..
(As reported by users, mount may be loose on Lumix G7, not usable on 50mm lenses)
- Reduces focal length to 0.72, adjust the image size to near 1:1, so that the focal length of the image is close to actual focal length of the lens, e.g. 50mm x 1.5 x 0.72 = 54mm.
- Allows focus infinity.
- Switching camera to "Shooting without lens" mode is essential.
- Helps to increase the maximum aperture to 1 stop, also can use it faster by 1 stop.
- Blue spot will occur if lens is shot to sunlight or lamp directly.
- With front and rear caps
To remove the adapter you should depress fixative pin and slide the pin towards the camera body and turn the ring clockwise.