Commlite Electronic AF Lens Mount Adapter from EF/EF-S Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Camera
Thanks for purchasing Commlite electronic lens mount adapter EF-NZ.
Before usage of the adapter, please ensure the adapter is compatible with your camera and lens. In order to avoid the damage of product caused by incorrect use, please read the user manual carefully.
1. Built-in USB Port for Compatibility Upgrade
2. Support EXIF INFO. Transmitting
3. Support AF Function
4. Support Electronic Aperture Control
5. Support IS Stabilizer Function
6. Gold-plating Contacting Pins and Detachable 1/4 Tripod Foot
7. Made of Aluminum Alloy, Powerful and Stable
1. This adapter is built-in with USB firmware upgrade port, please pay attention to Commlite website (www.commlite.com) to learn the update information in the first place;
2. After installing EF-NZ adapter, please set the lens to AF mode if the AF function is required;
3. Please hold your camera tightly during your moving shooting when your lens is heavier than the camera;
4. For some incompatible camera and lens, one can try to use the adapter as the manual adapter; During the usage, while it shows prompt like ‘Incorrect installation of lens’, please set the menu mode to 'Release Shutter without Lens' or 'Shutter Priority'
Compatible Lens: EF/EF-S Series Lens (For specific compatible lens models, please enter the official website to view the compatibility table)
Compatible Camera: Z-Mount Camera (For specific compatible camera models, please enter the official website to view the compatibility table)
Front Installation: EF/EF-S Series Lens
Rear Installation: Z-Mount Camera
Camera-Mount Outer Diameter: 67.5mm
Lens-Mount Outer Diameter: 69.5mm
The current tested compatibility:
See Commlite official information: http://www.commlite.com/product/45.html
Commlite CM-EF-NZ auto focus adapter x 1
Retail package X 1