The newest design product, lens adapter combine helicoid macro tube. Support both MACRO SHOOTING with helicoid adjust and INFINITY FOCUSING.
The length of this adapter is 14mm(min.) to 22mm (max.).
It allow you to take close up/macro image more easier when full extended. It can focus infinity when closed of course. It's fit for the Leica M lens on the Nikon Z camera body, saving you the expense of a costly and irreversible conversion. The adapter has no lens element so it does not effect optical performance. Vignetting may occur in full frame cameras.
-Made of aluminium and brass
-Support both focus infinity and macro shooting
- 28mm with minimum focus distance of 0.7m was able to focus at 0.2m -------- > ELMARIT 28/2.8 ASPH
- 35mm with minimum focus distance of 1m was able to focus at 0.28m -------- > SUMMILUX 35/1.4 V1
- 50mm with minimum focus distance of 1m was able to focus at 0.43m -------- > SUMMILUX 50/1.4 V1,NOCTILUX 50/1 V2,
- 50mm with minimum focus distance of 0.75m was able to focus at 0.38m ----- > SUMICRON 50/2 V5
- 75mm with minimum focus distance 1.2m was able to focus at 0.73m ----------- > HEKTOR 73/1.9
- 90mm with minimum focus distance 1m was able to focus at 0.73m -------------- > SUMMICRON 90/2 V3
It is advanced model which have large focusing , you can easily to focus and more accurate.
Leica M lens to Nikon Z adapter (with focusing helicoid) x 1