The adapter is new, top of the line quality.
Made of aluminum (camera body mount) anodized black, and brass (lens mount) chromed silver. Tripod mount equipped.
Also, it is very well made (of brass and aluminum) adapter, which will allow you to use Nikon F mount (including DX series) lenses on Sony E mount camera.
With lock pin.
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Set Nikon F lens.
To remove the adapter you should turn the adapter clockwise.
When you use mount adapters, auto focus function does not work.
"No Lens" mode may be needed in some models of NEX cameras.
1. P (program) – identical to Av mode;
2. Tv (flash priority) – doesn't work;
3. Av (diaphragm priority) – works as usual;
4. M (manual) – aperture and flash are changed. Inaccuracy of exposure defining is indicated by expo-correction.
Nikon G to Sony NEX Adapter (tripod mount) x 1
Roxsen pouch X 1
Roxsen review and tests the quality of every adapter. Our products definitely meet the quality standard and to meeting customer expectation.