Battery Grip for Nikon D5500 with 2.4GHz wireless remote control
This is a professional vertical battery grip for Nikon D5500.
It is third-party made and tailor-fit to D5500. This Vertical Grip also can hold two EN-EL14a Lithium batteries - effectively doubling your shooting capacity. It provides improved flexibility, not only helps steady your hand in both vertical and horizontal positions, but also provides a stable platform for shooting portraits, still-life shots and other subjects requiring vertical format.
This battery grip can provide redundant controls for key functions and a shutter release that is located right at your fingertips when using the camera in the vertical position - eliminating the need for the contorted balancing act often required accessing the camera controls when shooting vertically. It includes external shutter cable for MC-DC2.
- Vertical shooting
- Battery capacity doubled
- Perfect matching with camera body
- Working voltage: 7.2V-8.4V
- Working current: less than 3A
- Working temperature: -20 C to 70 C
- Applicable battery: EN-EL14a batteries
- Meike MK-D5500 Pro battery grip for Nikon D5500 x 1
- Wireless remote control x 1
- Shutter cable for MC-DC2 x 1
- User manual x 1