Focal Reducer Speed Booter Canon EOS to Sony NEX (with external aperture)
- For using Sony NEX(E) mount APS-C digital cameras with all Canon EOS lenses.
- Reduces focal length to 0.72, adjust the image size to near 1:1, so that the focal length of the image is close to actual focal length of the lens, e.g. 50mm x 1.5 x 0.72 = 54mm.
- Allows focus infinity.
- Switching camera to "Shooting without lens" mode is essential.
- Helps to increase the maximum aperture to 1 stop, also can use it faster by 1 stop.
- Blue spot will occur if lens is shot to sunlight or lamp directly.
- Beware of aperture blades.
- With front and rear caps
To remove the adapter you should depress fixative pin and slide the pin towards the camera body and turn the ring clockwise.