KERLEE 35mm f/1.2 Wide Angle Lens for Canon EOS EF mount
KERLEE 1.2/35 lens, specially developed for all lovers of photography, is of high performances featuring large aperture, soft Bokeh effect and rich colors.
1. Minimum focus distance is up to 0.3.
2. Optional switchable aperture lock, allowing for smooth adjustment in video mode.
3. The optimal distance is within 1-5 meters with the best image quality
4. Smooth focusing feel, appropriate damping and superior experiences.
5. ED lens effectively improve image/color differences.
6. It’s globally the first 35mm F/1.2 large aperture lens that supports single-lens reflex full-frame cameras. When taking an image, set the aperture to Maximum f1.2 can conspicuously emphasize the subject on the background, producing a nice picture atmosphere.
7. Excellent rendering effect in dim light, also enhance shutter speed to complete a shot
Description KERLEE 35/1.2
Type wide angle lens
Focusing Manual focus
Aperture： Manual iris with" CLICK" swichable aperture lock
Focal Length 35mm
Aperture (Max.) f1.2
Aperture (Min.) F22
Construction 11elements/10 groups
Close focus distance 0.3m
Max magnification 0.12 x
Filter diameter: 72mm
Lens Mounts Nikon F， Canon EF ， Sony E ，pentax K
Lens image stabilize No
Weight About 690g
- KERLEE 35mm f/1.2 Wide Angle Lens for Canon x1
- Front and rear lens caps x1
- Retail package