Battery Grip for Canon 7D Mark II with 2.4GHz wireless remote control
This is a professional vertical battery grip for Canon 7D Mark II.
It can replace Canon original BG-E16 Vertical Grip. This Vertical Grip also can hold two LP-E6 Lithium batteries - effectively doubling your shooting capacity. It provides improved flexibility, not only helps steady your hand in both vertical and horizontal positions, but also provides a stable platform for shooting portraits, still-life shots and other subjects requiring vertical format.
This battery grip can provide redundant controls for key functions and a shutter release that is located right at your fingertips when using the camera in the vertical position - eliminating the need for the contorted balancing act often required accessing the camera controls when shooting vertically.
- Vertical shooting
- Battery capacity doubled
- AF/MF and AEL
- Front rear control dial
- Perfect matching with camera body
- Working voltage: 7.2V-8.4V
- Working current: less than 3A
- Working temperature: -20 C to 70 C
- Applicable battery: LP-E6 , 6 x AA batteries
- Meike MK-7DR II battery grip for Canon EOS 7D Mark II (with battery holder) x 1 (Exclude box)
- Wireless remote control x 1
- User manual x 1