The adapter is new, top of the line quality.
Made of aluminum (camera body mount) anodized black.
Also, it is very well made (of brass and aluminum) adapter, which will allow you to use Nikon F (including AF-S G auto focus) lenses on Sony E mount camera.
Improved design, not easy to be oxidized, resistant to corrosion and water. Light in weight, easy to carry.
With lock pin. Can turn the middle ring to adjust the aperture of lens.
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Set Contax Yashica lens.
To remove the adapter you should turn the adapter clockwise.
When you use mount adapters, auto focus function does not work.
"No Lens" mode may be needed in some models of NEX cameras.
1. P (program) – identical to Av mode;
2. Tv (flash priority) – doesn't work;
3. Av (diaphragm priority) – works as usual;
4. M (manual) – aperture and flash are changed. Inaccuracy of exposure defining is indicated by expo-correction.
Nikon (G) to Sony NEX Adapter (with retail package) x 1
If you have any Technical problem, please contact us before you leave any negative feedback, ebay or paypal dispute.