AF confirmed adapter Contax Yashica C/Y Lens to Olympus E series 4/3 mount
Adapter sticked with PCB AF chips , with lock pin, stop screw
ROXSEN'S Adapter - 100% Quality Guarantee
- with lock pin and stop screw, Great Finishing, Made in brass.
- New Contax Yashica C/Y lens to Olympus all DSLR body mount adapter WITH LOCK. The lock can fix the position of the lens on the adapter. It can also provide "focus to infinite" availability
- By using this AF confirm lens adapter is useful for manual focusing. Simply half-press the shutter when pointing your lens to the object. Adjust the AF ring of your lens until you hear a beep sound, and you will obtain an accurate focus. The view finder will indicate the focused area with a spot as well.
- User Instruction: Please use the adapter in this way To Mount: Turn off the camera. Mount the Lens onto the adapter then mount them onto the camera.
- To Remove: Remove both lens / adapter together from the camera, press the lens lock and then remove the adapter from the lens simultaneously.
- In A (aperture-priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available. -In the P (Program AE), or S (Shutter speed-priority AE) mode but the auto exposure control does not work properly. It is better to set camera on AF-C.
To remove the adapter you should unpress fixative pin and turn the adapter clockwise.