Meike Speedlite Flash Light MK-320 (Canon/Nikon/Sony/Fujifilm/Panasonic)
Meike MK-320 flash light is light in weight is suitable for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic hot shoe mount and supports TTL function.
High GN: 32
Manual Flash (S1/S2 mode)
Stroboscopic mode (not applicable for Fujifilm version)
HSS Master control (Canon and Nikon versions only)
Remote control slave flashlight (Canon and Nikon versions only)
Adjustable Tilt & Swivel Head
LCD Lattice screen
LED-Assistive preview focus
Metal hot shoe
Support synchronization of front and rear curtains
- Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Guide Number: 32 (ISO 100, 105mm)
- Flash Mode: TTL, M, S1/S2
- Vertical rotation angle: -7°(Down)~90°(Up)
- Horizontal rotation angle: 60°(Left)~90°(Right)
- Power: 2x AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Lighting times: 100 - 1500 times (with alkaline batteries)
- Recycle Time: approx 5s ( AA alkaline cell used)
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Duration: 1/200S - 1/20000S
- Flash Control: 8 levels of output control (1/128s - 1s)
- External Interface: Hot shoe, Mini USB
- Additional Features: FEC
- Dimensions: 110 x 65 x 36mm
- Net Weight: 150g
Canon: Canon EOS cameras with E-TTL function.
Nikon: Nikon cameras with CLS function.
Sony: Sony cameras with Multi Interface hot shoe (not for Minolta hot shoe).
Panasonic: Olympus / Panasonic cameras with hot shoe.
Fujifilm: Fujifilm X series cameras.
- Meike MK-320 x 1
- Mini flash stand x 1
- White diffuser dome x 1
- User manual (Chinese / English) x 1